TV Whores

Everything to indulge all our TV's sins!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome to TV Whores!

As you could see by last night Weeds epi, I was not kidding, was I? But hey, although I like some spoilers, this site is not going to be all about the very first hand, never mentioned spoilers around, but also a place to talk about anything TV. Last nite water cooler moments? Absolutely. New plots for upcoming epis? Totally. Hot guys scenes anywhere? Are you kidding me? Why not?! So, let's dish.

Who am I? Well, I am no inside TV person, neither a journalist, for that matter. Let's say that I have great and fast connections that allow me to have a clue or two about our fave shows around. Plus guys, I read cyber news a lot, so I am possible one of the best sources around to pass stories, gossips, spoilers... And of course, I am a third degree TV junkie. Helpless one. So, let me do the dirty work for you. And all you have to do is to take your diet soda to your computer and access this blog and all the must-read news will pop up in a blink of an eye. Better than that? Just the new Lost season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home